- Open to participants ages 8-18, recent high school grads and two-year college prospects
- 8 months of sessions available
- Sessions can be purchased monthly
- Held Monday and Wednesday each month unless otherwise noted, beginning September 4th through December 19th (FALL), and January 6th – April 29th (SPRING).
This clinic will focus on skill development including technical and tactical training, collegiate style drilling along with competition and point-play.
- Open to participants of all age groups and abilities.
Group clinics consist of two or more individuals. This clinic will focus on skill development, strategy and technical drilling and can be adjusted based on needs.
- Not available to prospective student athletes (anyone in grades 9-12 and junior college)
Individual clinics consist of one on one instruction. The clinic will focus on intensive skill instruction and training, specific to an individual’s needs.
Payments can be made by form of cash or checks. Please make checks payable to Wildcat Tennis, LLC. No refunds will be given for missed clinics.
|After-School Program||$160/Month||1.5 hours/Day||8 Sessions/Month|
|Group Clinic||2 players – $30 each, 3+ players – $25 each||1 hour||Duration may be extended per request|
|Individual Clinic||Varies by coach||1 hour||Duration may be extended per request|
The following forms are required for participation in any of our programming:
- Liability Release Form
- Medical Release Form (Includes insurance information)
To register for our after-school program, please contact Maciek Sykut at (305) 923-9610.
Individual and Group Clinics:
If you are interested in signing up for individual or group clinics, please contact the staff member you are interested in working with directly:
|Clancy Shields||Ryan Stotland||Maciek Sykut||Denise Dy||Alex Free||Steve Annacone|
|Head Coach (M)||Head Coach (W)||Associate Head Coach (M)||Assistant Coach (W)||Volunteer Coach (M)||Volunteer Coach (W)|
|(520) 344-1425||(559) 392-9491||(305) 923-9610||(408) 210-6265||(205) 230-6679||(865) 300-7323|
*Please remember that individual clinics with our staff are only available to participants outside of grades 9-12 and junior college.
**Group clinics with participants that are prospective student athletes (9-12 grade or junior college), if only one group participant shows up, the clinic must be cancelled. No exceptions.
***In compliance with NCAA rules/regulations, participants must pay in advance of that day’s clinic in order to participate.